Dependant Residence Permits are issued for a maximum length of 2 years each time; however, this length is first contingent upon the residence permit of the primary resident, that is the residence permit of the contracted researcher, or the international faculty, or the non-contracted visiting scholar.

In addition to the documents requested from the primary resident, the following documents should be added to the application folder provided that the international staff is accompanied by family members.