Work Permit (Employment Authorization Card)

Non-contracted visiting scholars are exempt from any kind of legal process related to their time at ITU, as the position is not salaried by ITU.

Residence Permit

Non-contracted visiting scholars are required to register themselves and their accompanying family members at the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management (Immigration Office) for residence permit.
For detailed information, please visit our Residence Permit page

Continue reading with Address Registration