Work Permit (Employment Authorization Card)

Following the completion of the work contract, the international faculty may collect their Employment Authorization Card which also serves as a Foreigner ID Card from the Directorate of Personal Affairs/Academic Division which is located on the 3rd floor of the Rectorate Building.

Employment Authorization Card serves as the Work Permit and as a Residence Permit certificate.

Residence Permit

Registration to Provincial Directorate of Migration Management (İl Göç İdaresi Müdürlüğü): international faculties on contract are not required to register at the Immigration Office as this procedure is carried out for them by YÖK. However, they are required to register their accompanying family members. For detailed information, please visit our Residence Permit page.

Continue reading with Social Security