Applications for the 3+2 (BS+MS) Civil Engineering program run jointly between Istanbul Technical University and University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC) have started.
- Being a third year student at the Civil Engineering Program and passing all courses up to the end of 2nd year in Civil Engineering program curriculum by the end of 2021-2022 academic year.
- GPA above 3.00.
- Application only by 30% English or 100% English programs. (UOLP SUNY-Buffalo students excluded).
- English proficiency for full admission (https://grad.illinois.edu/admissions/instructions/04c):
- TOEFL: minimum 103 IBT
- IELTS: minimum 7.5
- English proficiency for limited admission (Placement test required)
- TOEFL: minimum 79 IBT
- IELTS: 6.5-7.0
- Taking the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and submitting the test results before April 1, 2022 (Can be delayed until June).
- For information on program cost: https://osfa.illinois.edu/cost/graduate-professional-international-cost
- Maximum 5 students will be accepted in the program.
Students who meet the requirements should contact the program coordinator Asst. Prof. E. Ece Bayat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) until March 1, 2022. They can take the TOEFL exam after applying. Application deadline is March 1, 2022.
After the Admission:
- Students who applied and admitted must take the following courses before starting UIUC (summer school included): INS462E Engineering Ethics, ATA101-ATA102 Atatürk İlkeleri ve İnkılap Tarihi I & II, and INS409E Health and Safety in Construction.
- Students will be able to continue to UIUC M.Sc. Program when they succeeded UIUC 4th grade classes and earned their ITU B.Sc. diploma.